Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 14 and 15, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 09:21:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the Ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

Feb 14 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735602 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735518 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735540 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735569 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735603 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735635 - ebay replied 

Feb 15 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735758 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735756 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735743 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735705 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735765 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735755 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735645 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735746 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735579 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735753 - Replied Amz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735749 - Replied Road bike 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735709 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735692 - Wayfair Address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735677 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735680 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735668 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735777 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735785 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735794 - AMZ cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi