Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 13 and Feb 14, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 08:31:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find below the tickets completed for last 2 days. 

Feb 13 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735205 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735223 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735176 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735187 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735203 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735198 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735199 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735132 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735251 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735178- Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735267 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733781 - note added 

Feb 14 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735408 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735414 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735418 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735332 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735432 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735409 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735388 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi