Subject: Re: Lead from Live Chat - Rentacardoha.com
From: Al Muftah Rent A Car <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Fazil Hameed Kesavath Parambil <[email-masked]>, Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Al Muftah Ras Laffan <[email-masked]>, Sudheesh T <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 11:33:47 +0300

*RAC/2020/Q438*

*13 February 2020 *

*HEERIM *

Doha

*Attn: Jaewon Lee *

*E: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

Dear Sir

Thank you for your enquiry with Al Muftah Rent A Car. Further to your email
enquiry regarding hiring of vehicle on monthly basis, please find mentioned
hereunder our best rates.

*VEHICLE TYPE*

*RENT PER MONTH *

*1 Year Lease  *

Nissan Micra 2020 model

Qrs. 1,400.00

Nissan Sunny 2019 – 2020 model

Qrs. 1,500.00

Honda City / Toyota Yaris

Qrs. 1,700.00

Toyota Corolla

Qrs. 2,100.00

Toyota Camry

Qrs. 2,750.00

Hyundai Creta 4x2

Qrs. 2,200.00

Nissan X-Trail

Qrs. 2,700.00

Mitsubishi Pajero 4x4

Qrs. 3,100.00

*Note: *

Please provide your Contact Number .

For further details – please contact Mr. Raj / +974 5589-1334

*Please note:*

   1. The quoted monthly rentals are for ( 1 ) one year irrevocable
   contract.
   2. Our rates are inclusive of Insurance with passenger cover
   3. Excess on policy charges for own damage is Qrs. 1,000.00
   4. All four wheel drives don't have off road insurance coverage
   5. Requirements:
      1. *Individual*: Copy of valid driving license and credit card
      impression (with minimum 6 months validity) mandatory for all car rentals
      2. *Company:* CR copy, computer card copy, ID copy of authorized
      signatory and sponsor, LPO indicating clause number 6 duly signed by
      authorized signatory
   6. Maintenance with replacement and as well as when the vehicles are due
   for service
   7. The hirer is completely responsible for any traffic violation during
   the period of hire. If the traffic violation has to be settled by Al Muftah
   Rent A Car, a service charge of Qrs. 100 will be applicable per fine.
   8. *Payment to be made in advance *
   9. Validity of quote: 10 days from the date hereof

Trust that the above quote would meet with your approval. If you have any
queries with regard to this offer, we would be happy to clarify them
accordingly. Awaiting confirmation of your valuable orders and assuring you
of our best services and attention at all times.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards,

*Mariam *

Operations

Main Office D Ring Road

*T*: +974 44634444 / 44010700 Ext: 703

*Fax*:  +974 4441 4339

Email: [email-masked]

URL:    www.rentacardoha.com

On Thu, Feb 13, 2020 at 10:29 AM Jaewon lee <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>   *Lead from Live Chat for Al Muftah Rent-a-Car*
>
> Name Jaewon lee
> E-mail [email-masked]
> Lead About Car Leasing
> Length of Rental 1 year
> Details of requirement He don't want driver, but he want extra driver if
> in case he needed because his wife don't know the driving.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>