Subject: Ticket completion : Feb 10 till Feb 12, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 01:00:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find below the ticket completion data: 

Monday: February 10 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734663 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734704 -Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734408 - Ebay Replied 

Tuesday: February 11, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734853 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734822 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734801 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734867 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734819 - RBO replied 

Wednesday: February 12, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735014 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735038 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735003 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734234 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/735063 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734998 - RBO replied 

Regards 
Pritish