Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 6 till Feb 9
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2020 09:32:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for the last couple of days. 

Feb 6 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733151 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733126 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733127 - Eba\y Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733128 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733147- Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733143 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733173 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733184 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733182 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733190 - Note added 

Feb 7 

https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734225 - RBO replied 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734248 - amazon replied 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734234 - note added 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734249 - note added 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734203 - note added 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734192 - ebay replied 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734269 - note added 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734190 - ebay replied 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734278 - ebay replied 
https://venditiogroup.freshdesk.com/a/tickets/734269 - amazon replied 

Feb 8 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734422 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734407 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734398 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734396 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734408 - note added 

Feb 9 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734520 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734559 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734434 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734475 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734551 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734537 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734513 - Walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734479 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/734536 - Ebay Replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi