Subject: Ticket Completion Report- Feb 4 and Feb 5, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 02:03:00 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for the last 2 days. 

Feb 4, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733585 - Replied eaby 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733629 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733507- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733641 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733631 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733622 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733560 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733617 - Note added 

Feb 5, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733695 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733835 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733832 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733802 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733792- ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733833 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733824 - ebay replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi