Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Feb 03, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 09:37:38 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find below the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733201 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733238 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733260 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733255 - Wayfair replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733341 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733430 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733434 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733264 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733438 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733200 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733217 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733358 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733399 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733237 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733440 - Amz cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi