Subject: Tickets
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Gaurav Gupta <[email-masked]>, Farooque Khan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2020 04:27:05 -0700 (MST)

Olesia Otstavnova 9:36 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732090 - AMZ cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:21 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732041 - wayfair cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:41 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732052- ebay cancellation 

Pritish 12:57 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732126 - Note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:29 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732091 - replied on Ebay 

Pritish 1:34 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732104 - Note added 

Pritish 1:45 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732050 - Ebay- Replied 

Pritish 2:14 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732055 - Ebay - Replied 
2:17 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732059 - Ebay Replied 
2:20 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732142 - Note added 

Pritish 2:36 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732042 - Amz replied 
2:36 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732043 - Amz replied 
2:41 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732053 - Note added 

Pritish 3:07 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732056 - Replied 

Pritish 3:15 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732058 - Note added 

Pritish 3:21 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732070 - Note added 
3:23 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732080 - Note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:38 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732270 - AMZ cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:44 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732269 - AMZ cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:05 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732248 - wayfaire cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:24 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732282 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:37 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732291 - note added 

Pritish 1:11 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732275 - Note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 4:54 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732245 - Ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:28 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732443 - AMZ cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:39 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732444 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 12:45 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732460 - note added 
12:47 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732437 - note added 

Pritish 12:48 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732453 - Note added 
12:51 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732423 - Note added 

Pritish 12:58 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732436 - Note added 

Pritish 1:07 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732446 - Note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:23 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732467 - ebay cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:26 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732627 - Amazon cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 3:10 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732597 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 3:17 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732623 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:51 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732640 - amazon replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:58 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732600 - note added 
6:02 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732633 - walmart cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 6:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732623 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:12 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732799 - Amazon cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:53 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732807 - Amazon cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:19 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732750 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:27 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732784 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:36 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732752 - amazon replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:41 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732844 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 7:50 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732861 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:29 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732955 - wayfair cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:48 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732977 - wayfair cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 2:42 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732986 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 2:49 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732974 - replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 3:04 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732971 - replied 

Pritish 1:40 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733151 - AMZ cancellation 
1:45 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733126 - Note added 

Pritish 1:58 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733127 - Eba\y Replied 
2:02 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733128 - Note added 

Pritish 2:28 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733147- Ebay Replied 
2:32 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733143 - Note added 

Pritish 7:42 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733173 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 8:30 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733184 - Ebay - Replied 

Pritish 8:36 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733182 - Note added 

Pritish 8:53 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733190 - Note added 

Pritish 1:17 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733201 - Ebay replied 

Pritish 2:17 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733238 - Ebay replied 
2:21 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733260 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 2:33 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733255 - Wayfair replied 
2:34 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733341 - Note added 
2:38 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733430 - Note added 

Pritish 2:45 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733434 - Wayfair cancellation 

Pritish 3:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733264 - Ebay replied 
3:45 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733438 - Ebay replied 
3:49 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733200 - Note added 

Pritish 3:55 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733217 - Ebay replied 

Pritish 4:06 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733358 - note added 

Pritish 4:26 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733399 - Ebay Cancellation 

Pritish 4:33 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733237 - Replied Amazon 

Pritish 4:44 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/733440 - Amz cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi