Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Jan ,30th and 31 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2020 09:14:50 -0700 (MST)

HI Dan, 

PFB the completion report for last 2 days. 

Jan 30 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732799 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732807 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732750 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732784 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732752 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732844 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732861 - ebay replied 

Jan 31 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732955 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732977 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732986 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732974 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732971 - replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi