Subject: Ticket Completion Report
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 09:22:36 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in sending the ticket completion report for the past few days. Here are the details. I will make sure this is sent on a regular basis without delays. 

Thank you for your understanding. 

Jan 20 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730924 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730919 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730963 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730957 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730961 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730877 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730977 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730940 - ebay replied 

Jan 21 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731144 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731167 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731187 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731163 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731152 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731093 - ebay replied (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731135 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731189 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731192 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731110 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731128 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731136 - ebay replied 

Jan 22 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731392 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731284 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731286 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731354 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731411 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731339 - Ebay _ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731369 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731385 - amazon replied (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731372 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731349 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731359 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731370 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731326 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731293 - Note added (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731346 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731469 - Ebay - Replied 

Jan 23 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731532 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731597 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731589 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731559 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731558 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731569 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731593 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731558 - ebay replied 

Jan 24 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731747 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731733 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731767 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731785 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731760 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731781 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731776- - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731767 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731771 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731752 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731757 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731742- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731755 - Note added 

Jan 25 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731955 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732021 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732016 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731997 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730450 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731966 - Replied 

Jan 26 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732090 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732041 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732052- ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732126 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732091 - replied on Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732104 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732050 - Ebay- Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732055 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732059 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732142 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732042 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732043 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732053 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732056 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732058 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732070 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732080 - Note added 

Jan 27 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732270 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732269 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732248 - wayfaire cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732282 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732291 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732275 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732245 - Ebay replied 

Jan 28 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732443 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732444 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732460 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732437 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732453 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732423 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732436 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732446 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732467 - ebay cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi