Subject: Tickets
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Hritick Diwakar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 02:06:20 -0700 (MST)

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 1:34 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729925 - ebay cancellation 
1:34 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729927 - ebay cancellation 
1:37 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729694 - note added (check and do reply) 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 1:51 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729986 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 4:15 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730020 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:04 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730012 - note added 
5:05 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729947 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:29 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730032 - wayfair address change 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 7:20 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730049 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 8:32 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730013 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:16 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730174 - note added 

Pritish 3:39 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730093 - Replied 
3:43 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730127 - Note added 
3:44 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730142 - Replied 
3:47 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730158 - Replied 

Pritish 4:45 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730236 - Replied ebay 

Pritish 4:50 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730167 - Replied on Ebay 

Pritish 4:56 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730177 - Note added 
4:59 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730181 - Note added 

Pritish 5:10 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730252 - Note added 

Pritish 5:16 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730246 - Note added 
5:19 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730244 - Replied 

Pritish 5:26 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730242 - Note added 

Pritish 1:36 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730384 - Note added 

Pritish 1:49 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730385 - Note added 

Pritish 2:11 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730416 - Note added 

Pritish 2:31 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730451 - Note added 

Pritish 2:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730435 - Note added 

Pritish 8:18 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730509 - Replied Ebay 

Pritish 8:26 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730509 - Replied Ebay 

Pritish 1:10 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729713 - Replied 

Pritish 1:21 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730579 - Ebay replied 

Pritish 1:27 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730626 - Ebay - Replied 

Pritish 1:36 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730517 - Note added 

Pritish 2:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730604 - Note added 

Pritish 2:52 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730655 - Replied Amz 

Pritish 3:19 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730615- Note added 
3:21 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730611 - Note added 

Pritish 3:31 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730601- Note added 

Pritish 3:37 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730598 - Replied Amz 

Pritish 9:12 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730705 - Amz cancellation 
9:13 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730668 - Ebay Cancellation 

Pritish 2:23 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730804 - Replied 

Pritish 2:49 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730706 - Replied ebay 
2:50 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730798 - Replied ebay 

Pritish 3:04 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730812 - Ebay replied 

Pritish 3:15 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730722 - Note added 

Pritish 3:33 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730740 - Note added 
3:34 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730733 - Ebay replied 

Pritish 3:39 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730800 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 3:51 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730612 - Walmart escalation 

Pritish 4:12 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730692 - Replied 
4:16 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730682 - Note added 

Pritish 4:28 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730784 - Note added 
4:31 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730781 - Amz cancellation 
4:35 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730777 - Amz cancellation 

Pritish 4:47 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730790 - Amz replied 

Pritish 4:59 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730714 - Note added 

Pritish 8:08 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730843 -Ebay - Replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:43 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730924 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:03 AM 
Wayfair cancellation 
11:04 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730919 - Amazon cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:18 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730963 - ebay replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:32 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730957 - ebay replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:58 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730961 - amazon replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 3:11 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730877 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:18 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730977 - amazon cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 5:53 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730940 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:34 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731144 - Amazon cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:43 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731167 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:51 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731187 - Amazon cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:53 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731163 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:40 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731152 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 2:07 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731093 - ebay replied (edited) 

Olesia Otstavnova 2:23 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731135 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:50 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731189 - ebay replied 
2:54 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731192 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 4:06 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731110 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 8:42 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731128 - ticket replied 
8:44 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731136 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 11:12 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731392 - ebay cancellation 

Pritish 2:21 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731284 - Ebay - Replied 
2:21 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731286 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 2:28 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731354 - Note added 

Pritish 2:35 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731411 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 3:14 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731339 - Ebay _ replied 

Pritish 3:40 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731369 - Ebay Replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 3:58 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731385 - amazon replied (edited) 

Olesia Otstavnova 4:05 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731372 - amazon replied 

Pritish 4:06 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731349 - Amazon replied 
4:08 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731359 - Ebay Replied 

Pritish 4:18 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731370 - Amazon replied 

Pritish 4:42 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731326 - Amazon replied 

Pritish 4:48 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731293 - Note added (edited) 

Olesia Otstavnova 4:53 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731346 - note added 

Pritish 8:42 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731469 - Ebay - Replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731532 - Amazon cancellation 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:30 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731597 - ebay replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:41 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731589 - amazon replied 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 2:50 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731559 - note added 
2:53 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731558 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 3:01 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731569 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 4:21 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731593 - note added 

Mr. Adithya Srivastava 7:07 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731558 - ebay replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 10:08 AM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731747 - Wayfair cancellation 

Olesia Otstavnova 12:05 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731733 - note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 12:10 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731767 - note added 

Pritish 1:00 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731785 - replied 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:13 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731760 - note added 

Pritish 1:15 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731781 - Note added 
1:20 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731776- - Note added 

Pritish 1:31 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731767 - Note added 

Olesia Otstavnova 1:35 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731771 - amazon replied 

Pritish 1:43 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731752 - Note added 
1:47 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731757 - Ebay - Replied 

Pritish 2:00 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731742- Note added 

Pritish 2:21 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731755 - Note added 

Pritish 12:49 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731955 - Replied 

Pritish 12:56 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732021 - Replied 

Pritish 1:05 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/732016 - Note added 
1:08 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731997 - AMZ cancellation 

Pritish 1:34 PM 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730450 - Note added 
1:37 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/731966 - Replied 

Message deeksha, Mr. Adithya Srivastava, Olesia Otstavnova 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi