Subject: EH-201902271707-511811 - Refund Policy
From: Phaedrus Arif <[email-masked]>
To: Dimpy Chawla <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 21:47:10 +0530

Hi Dimpy

This customer (Daniel Aronowitz) called and spoke with you regarding his
order that's almost a year old. He said you offered him a refund on the
order since BSO didn't work for him and he wanted to claim on the 1-year
satisfaction guarantee.
I explained to him the policy but I wanted to check with you whether you
offered him a refund and if so, are you aware of the refund policy time
frame?

He wanted to buy 12 bottles of BSO and was looking for a discount, you
could have shared the wholesale order form in such case.

Please check with Pritish or me in case of any confusion on the
satisfaction guarantee.

Thanks
Arif
Cheers to life :-)