Subject: Ticket Completion report
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2020 08:59:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for the last few days. Apologies for the delay in sending the report. 

Jan 13, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729570 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729547 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729536 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729466 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729604 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729606 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729594 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729541 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729622 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729606 - ebay replied 

Jan 14, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729765 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729734 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729740 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729749 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729737 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729795 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729777 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729779 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729789 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729269 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729834 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729792 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729792 - amazon replied 

Jan 15, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729925 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729927 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729694 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729986 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730020 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730012 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729947 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730032 - wayfair address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730049 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730013 - ebay replied 

Jan 16, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730174 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730093 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730127 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730142 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730158 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730236 - Replied ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730167 - Replied on Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730177 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730181 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730252 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730246 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730244 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730242 - Note added 

Jan 17, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730384 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730385 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730416 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730451 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730435 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730509 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730509 - Replied Ebay 

Jan 18, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729713 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730579 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730626 - Ebay - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730517 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730604 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730655 - Replied Amz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730615- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730611 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730601- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730598 - Replied Amz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730705 - Amz cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730668 - Ebay Cancellation 

Jan 19, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730804 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730706 - Replied ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730798 - Replied ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730812 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730722 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730740 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730733 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730800 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730612 - Walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730692 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730682 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730784 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730781 - Amz cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730777 - Amz cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730790 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730714 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/730843 -Ebay - Replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi