Subject: Re: Body and brain energy amount error
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 10:48:56 -0800

ZD#86770.

AJ

HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To:"DrSam" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:28:12 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Body and brain energy amount error

Hello to the staff at HFL I've been ordering your products for
sometime now and whenever i order i always get what is requested, but
this time there was a little misunderstanding in Order #
EH-202001081404-255622 in which i ordered the package option buy 2 get
1 free. I ordered 3 of that said option buy 2 get 1 free which is a
total of 6 and I'm suppose to get 3 BBE free which totals in all to be
9 bottles however i only got 3 BBE in my package and i paid $224.93. I
believe this to be a genuine error so can you please fix it.