Subject: Ticket completion report - Jan 11 and 12, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:15:26 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find below the ticket completion report for last 2 days. 

Jan 11, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729195 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729099 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729241 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729230 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729200 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729291 - Ebay cancellation 

Jane 12, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729425 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729155 - Walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729166 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729186 - Tagged Suzanna and Dan 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729285 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729370 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729387- Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729313 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729245 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729343 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729327 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729377 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729437 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729438 - Amz cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729442 - Walmart Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729444 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729432 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729429 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729403 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728947- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729446 - amazon cancellation (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729453 - wayfair cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi