Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Jan 9 and Jan 10, 2020
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 09:23:10 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find below the ticket completion station for last 2 days. 

Jan 9, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728752 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728756 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728553 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728718 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728609 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728702 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728703 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728684 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725857 - ticket replied 

Jan 10, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728967 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728935 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728998 - RoadBikeOutlet cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728971 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729006 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729013 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/729010 - Replied AMz 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728963 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728961 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728985 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728975 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728942 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728920 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728936 - Replied Vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728938 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728947 - Replied Vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728880 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728953 - note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi