Subject: Ticket Compilation Report
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 09:30:29 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan. 

Apologies for not sending the completion data for the last couple of days. Here are the tickets handle by us. 

Jan 3, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727437 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727331 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727452 - AMZ cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727400 - Ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727339 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727442- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727427 - Replied vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727420 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727415 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727409 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727394 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727373 - Replied Vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727362 - Wayfair Address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727352 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727310 - Watfair Cancellation 

Jan 4, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727671 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727688 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727659 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727665 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727667 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727657 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727646 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727594 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727690 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727685 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727730 - amazon (order on-hold) 

Jan 5, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727671 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727819 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727841 - amazon cancellation (Order on-hold) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727844 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727831 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727778 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727761 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727750 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727753 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727871 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727867 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727817 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727794 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727886 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727763 - Note added 

Jan 6, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728007 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727986 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727977 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727922 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727901 - walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728015 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727996 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727995 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727926 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727931 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/727951 - note added 

Jan 7, 2020 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728182 - ebay cancellation - order shipped - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728189 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728208 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728190 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728212 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728215 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728232 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728288 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728225 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728239 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/728269 - note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi