Subject: Ticket completion report - Dec 28, 29 and 30, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 09:02:40 -0700 (MST)

Hi All, 

Please find below the ticket completion report. 

Dec 28, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726260 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726255 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726233 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726245 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726232 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726220 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726234 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726276 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726275 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726263 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726195 - note added 

Dec 29, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726346 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726365 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726374 - wayfair ticket completed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726376 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726392 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726195 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726447 - Rakuten cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726448 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726412 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725948 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726442 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726428 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726427 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726426 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726420 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726409 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726400 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726372 - Walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726453 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726344 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724833 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726312 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726470 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726463 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726468 - Amazon cancellation 

Dec 30, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726541 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726568 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726509 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726572 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726590 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726524 - Amazon cancellation (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726528 - Note Added (Order restored) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726506 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726488 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726592 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726533 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725531 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726585 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726585 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726539 - Walmart escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726638 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726636 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726644 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726640 - Ebay replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi