Subject: Re: I still ordered again! Even after You guys messed up my last order!!!!
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2019 13:51:02 -0800

Handled, the ticket number is 86167

Thank you,
Bryan

________________________________________________________
----- Original Message -----
From: "David Alfred Lee" <[email-masked]>
To:"HFL : Health Fitness Longevity" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Sun, 29 Dec 2019 10:30:25 -0600
Subject:I still ordered again! Even after You guys messed up my last
order!!!!

I have just purchased today 3 bottles of your alpha viral. now, my
problem still exists about NOT getting my other alpha viral bottles
I've ordered? this is not a question about my money because that I
have, but the integrity of your company not delivering the 3 bottles
I've ordered from you in the past. they are still out there somewhere
in the universe. but I've been charged for them and still have not
received them? why is this still happening? anyway, i decided to
continue to order from you because your product still works and i am a
believer in it. I am NOT a believer in your methodology in the way
orders are taken due to my "still unsolved mishap". Yes, I will still
recommend your product to my many friends but i will NOT recommend
your order taking philosophy and methodology in the way your company
processes orders for your customers. I am still a bit upset over this
even though I just ordered 3 more bottles of your Alpha Veril. Any
questions you may have for me, email me at
 [email-masked] [1] (and don't ask for my credit card
information again! I've done that from my above problem but will not
do it again due to severe trust issues i

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]