Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 26 and Dec 27, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 09:06:45 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for past 2 days. 

Dec 26, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725793 - RBO cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725784 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725780 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725796 - conquer replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725689 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725788 - replied vilano bikes 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725683 - ebay cancellation - replied (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725758 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725778 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725777 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725737 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725746 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725703 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725806 - note added 

Dec 27, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726007 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726056 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726041 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726050 - Added note and replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726025 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726002 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726023- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726012 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726003 - Replied AMZ (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726031 - Replied Vilano 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725973 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726059 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/726086 - Ebay replied 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi