Subject: Company Profile
From: "RAGHUBAR JHA" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 17:41:27 +0530

Dear Mr. Ashish

Greeting's From Office Search !

We take immense pleasure in introducing you our company, M/s Office Search
Real Estate LLP  an organization in the field of Real Estate and Services.
We have our presence in Delhi/NCR in India. 

Office Search specializes exclusively in Corporate Leasing and Premium
Property Solutions and provide exclusive services to all Indian corporate
and MNCs. We also provide services for Managed Offices. 

We would like to arrange a personal introductory session to further
emphasize on our company's merits.  In this regard, we would be highly
grateful if you could give us a suitable date and time for a meeting with
you.

We look forward for your appointment at the earliest to have a long-term
association with your esteemed company.

Awaiting for your response

Raghubar jha Assistant Manager   

	

Address -Unit No-2,M-floor,World Trade Tower,Tower-B,Sec-16, Noida (UP)
201301  

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 

Visit: www.officesearch.in <http://www.officesearch.in/>  |  

   Mob: 9205596641