Subject: Re: Question on starting supplements
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 16:45:24 -0800

ZD#86080.

AJ

HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
To:"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Thu, 26 Dec 2019 00:39:25 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Question on starting supplements

I've ordered the Blood pressure optimizer, the Blood flow optimizer,
Alpha Viril, and  ProVanax. 

I think my problem is related to unstable adrenal function. My heart
rate will spike from 70 beats/min to 125 beats/min first, when my
blood pressure is still fairly normal. Then my blood pressure will
subsequently spike to 170/120. This will usually last for three or
four hours where both my heart rate and blood pressure are abnormally
high. When this event occurs, I'm not able to function in my daily
routine.

How should I begin taking your supplements? Should I start with the
ProVanax first and then add in the Alpha Viril, followed by the blood
pressure optimizer and the blood flow optimizer? 

Please advise.
Alan