Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 24 and Dec 25, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 09:07:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for last two days. 

Dec-24, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725471 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725446 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725413 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725471 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725435 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725448 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725459 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725377 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725461 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725520 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725471 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725447 - Amz replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725512 - Amz replied 

Dec-25, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725630 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725600 - wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725569 - wayfair address change 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725607 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725642 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725635 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725620 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725611 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725638 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725562 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725613 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725635 - replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725672 - Amz cancellation 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi