Subject: Re: Need help please
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 02:52:11 -0800

handled under: 86046

Thank you,
Adam
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Greg Batist" <[email-masked]>

To:
<[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Mon, 23 Dec 2019 21:28:53 -0400
Subject:
Need help please

Hi Dr. Sam My name is Gregory, I'm from Dominican Republic. I have
problems with  low testosterone, high estrogen and maybe others like
DHT, also gynecomastia and hair loss. I wanted to gain muscle mass
through the use of steroids, there began the imbalance due to the
inappropriate use of steroids such as sustanon 250 combined with
anabolex (dianabol). My sex drive is on the floor among other things
like humor, I smoke cigarettes and marijuana, I know that I must quit
it but I need your help to balance my hormones to normal, since I went
to an endocrinologist and did not help me at all.
So I want you to tell me please what I nedd to do to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance