Subject: Fwd: Need help please
From: HFL Support Team <[email-masked]>
To: manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2019 14:20:07 +0800

Replied ZD 86038

Kae

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Greg Batist <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Dec 24, 2019 at 9:28 AM
Subject: Need help please
To: <[email-masked]>

Hi Dr. Sam My name is Gregory, I'm from Dominican Republic. I have problems
with  low testosterone, high estrogen and maybe others like DHT, also
gynecomastia and hair loss. I wanted to gain muscle mass through the use of
steroids, there began the imbalance due to the inappropriate use of
steroids such as sustanon 250 combined with anabolex (dianabol). My sex
drive is on the floor among other things like humor, I smoke cigarettes and
marijuana, I know that I must quit it but I need your help to balance my
hormones to normal, since I went to an endocrinologist and did not help me
at all.
So I want you to tell me please what I nedd to do to fix this problem.
Thank you in advance