Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 23, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzanna <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2019 09:33:23 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725222 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725255 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725283 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725295 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725240 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725300 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725297 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725303 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725260 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725294 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725243 - AMZ replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725195 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725317 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725090 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725218 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725233 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725204 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724021 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/725148 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi