Subject: Re: Purchase of Alpha Viral
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2019 16:13:59 -0800

ZD#85979.

AJ

HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Satish Sobrun" <[email-masked]>
To:<[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Sat, 21 Dec 2019 23:58:13 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:Purchase of Alpha Viral

Dr. Sam,
Yesterday I tried to order the Alpha Viral tabs but encountered a
problem during the ordering process.When I clicked on the order
button, Firefox sent me a message saying that the site was risky (
that is my terminology ) and gave me two buttons to click on. One was
" go back " and the other one was " advance ". I guess that the
advance button was to go ahead anyway. I did not click on the advance
button because I have had to deal with viruses before and was not sure
what to do. Also, I did find a phone number to call concerning this
attempted order. I was put on hold for quiet some time so I finally
hung up. A few minutes later my phone rang and it was the number that
I called for help with the order. The person on the other side of the
line was kind of weird. What do I mean by this.The guy was not very
understandable because he was only pronouncing half the words. Finally
I got so frustrated that I hung up.Please help with this situation if
you can.SincerelySash.
PS  Never before has someone called back in a situation like that and
that also made me suspicious.