Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 20, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 08:44:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724749 - Ebay cancellation - 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724677 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724670 - Newegg Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724751 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724733 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724732 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724715- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724710 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724707 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724699- Replacement order cancelled 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724711 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724648- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724803 - Wayfair Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724799 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724784 - Replied RBO 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724673 - Note added 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi