Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 19, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 01:07:35 -0700 (MST)

You are most welcome :) 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "dan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 10:52:06 PM 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 19, 2019 

Thank you! 

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 11:31 AM Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for today. 

[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724476 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724476 ] - Amazon cancellation 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724424 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724424 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724469 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724469 ] - Amazon reply 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724433 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724433 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724490 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724490 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724440 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724440 ] - Ebay reply 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724434 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724434 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724452 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724452 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724435 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724435 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724445 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724445 ] - This was handled incorrectly by a trainee. I have shared the feedback. This would not be repeated. 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi