Subject: FW: Two docs for translation
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 07:28:38 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 20 December 2019 at 7:18 AM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Two docs for translation

Hi Deeksha,

Please can the Japanese agent update the knowledge base with the attached.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Sunday, 24 November 2019 3:16 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Two docs for translation

And here is the Japanese.
Thanks
Linda

From: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 22 November 2019 at 2:25 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Two docs for translation

Hi Charlotte
Attached is the Portuguese – there are a few comments in yellow.
Can you please answer these and I’ll get the translator to amend.
Thanks
Linda

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Thursday, 21 November 2019 at 7:43 am
To: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Two docs for translation

Thanks Linda, is tomorrow going to be possible?

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 12:59 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Two docs for translation

Hi Charlotte,

Indeed it is. I have the Russian back already – waiting on the others.
Thanks
Linda

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 19 November 2019 at 10:58 am
To: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Two docs for translation

Hi Linda,

Is this work underway?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Charlotte Jansen
Sent: Thursday, 14 November 2019 4:43 pm
To: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Two docs for translation

Hi Linda,

Thanks for the quote.  I’ve attached a revised doc reducing the number of words slightly.  Could we have both docs translated into:

German, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese (Brazil).

I’ve removed Spanish, as the team is going to do the translation locally.

Our finance team have advised that they need more time to set up the P.O process, so I don’t need prior approval for this, we can go ahead as is.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, 11 November 2019 3:34 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Two docs for translation

Hi Charlotte,

Your quote is attached.

Please let me know if you’d like to proceed.  Turnaround varies per language – but you’d be looking at 5-7 working days.

Thanks
Linda

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 11 November 2019 at 10:22 am
To: Linda Baker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Two docs for translation

Hi Linda,

Could you provide me with a quote for these two docs to be translated into the below 5 languages please?  We’ve recently changed our invoicing process and now all work requires a P.O in advance of it being completed and paid. It’s best to overestimate rather than under estimate. Once approved, I’ll confirm it can go ahead.

Languages required: Spanish (mainland), German, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese (Brazil).

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>