Subject: FW: Support articles for translation
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 07:28:24 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Friday, 20 December 2019 at 7:12 AM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Support articles for translation

Hi Deeksha,

Is the shared Spanish agent able to update the knowledge base with the attached as there are some articles that need updating?  Might be a good idea for a dedicated agent to watch over them.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Cesar Navarro Jr. <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 November 2019 4:50 am
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Marc Raya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nate Garven <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Sam Aldred <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: FW: App fields and support articles for translation

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay.

Here are the 2 documents.

Expect the revised implementation guides by the end of the week.

Thanks,

El dom., 24 nov. 2019 a las 22:47, Charlotte Jansen (<[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>) escribió:
Hi Cesar,

We have a new App version due for release soon, so the translation of these articles is getting quite urgent.  Are your team able to complete it this week?

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Charlotte Jansen
Sent: Thursday, 21 November 2019 9:39 am
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Marc Raya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Nate Garven <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: App fields and support articles for translation

Hi Cesar,

Just checking that you received this email?  I’m happy to follow up with the translator directly if that’s easier?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Charlotte Jansen
Sent: Monday, 18 November 2019 4:57 pm
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: Marc Raya <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: App fields and support articles for translation

Hi Cesar,

Hope all is well.

We have a new App version coming out and some support articles that I’d like translated for your market.  Is you translator able to complete these this week?

Also, if they could forward me the implementation guides in Spanish that would be great.

Many thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

--
Cesar Navarro | Project Manager
AEFA LES MILLS | [email-masked]<http://[email-masked]/>
c/ Immaculada, 23  |  08017 Barcelona  |  Telf. 932 124 613 | www.lesmills.es<http://www.lesmills.es/>
[Image removed by sender.]