Subject: Re: Ticket Completion report.
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 08:03:41 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Apologies for the delay in sending the data. I was doing a lot of catching up due to my holidays which is completed now. You would receive the data without delay going further (except my week off). I will send the Dec 19, data before my shift ends. 

Dec 17, 2019- 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723367 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723996 - replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724064 - rakuten cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724019 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724079 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724024 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724059 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723964 - note added 

Dec 18, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724295 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724292 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724283 - Walmart cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724281 - Ebay- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724263 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724286 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724284 - Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724248 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724243 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724223 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724330 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724281 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/724342 - note added 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "dan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2019 8:10:55 PM 
Subject: Ticket Completion report. 

Hello Pritish, 

Is it possible to send over the ticket completion for the last two days. 

Thank you, 
Dan