Subject: EH-201912062042-377346 Different supplements received
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 21:26:50 -0800

Hello Deb,

Sure please help on this one.

The actual order was BFOx7 and AVx1 
The received order was AVx7 and BFOx1

Now the CX is confusing us with his first statement that he want BSO.
below is his first response
_____________________________________________________________________

On Thursday 12/12 I received a box with (7) Alpha Viril and (1) Blood
Flow Optimizer. The correct order is (7) Blood Sugar Optimizers and
(1) Alpha Viril instead. I emailed Deborah and Mike Wilson but I have
not heard from them. Can I send back the wrong items and request you
to send me the correct items? 

Thank you,
-Huynh
_____________________________________________________________________

Please check and assist further.

Thank you | Bryan