Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Dec 16, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzanna <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 09:16:51 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Please find the ticket completion report for today. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723793 - Walmart Cancellation (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723769 - Amazon Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723742 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723729 Amazon cancellatiojn 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723481 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723493 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723716 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723663 - Replied Ebay 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723776 - Ebay Cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723765 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723829 - Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723822 - Ebay replied and order cancelled 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723824 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723683 - RBO replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723842 - Ebay Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723841 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/723851 - Replied ebay 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi