Subject: Re: Ticket #85548 - Attention needed
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 12:59:21 -0800

Hi Dr. Sam,

Customer has replied with more questions - please review
(ticket 85548).

Thank you,

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>

To:
<[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Sat, 14 Dec 2019 09:25:25 -0800
Subject:
Re: Ticket #85548 - Attention needed

I replied back

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:25 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[1]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

She had placed this order at the end of October, somehow, we had her
order from the month of August. I offered her a full refund on this
but this is what she replied with:

"I realize I can go through the inconvenience of packing up the
product I have, making a trip to the post office and paying to ship it
back, then wait on a refund.

	How can I get a properly labeled product? That is what I am trying to
accomplish here.

	Thank you,Debra Phipps
"

Could you please suggest what else could we do?

Regards
Dave

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 10:23 PM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[2]> wrote:

It was the only order that she bought for her daughter who's suffering
from a condition and it sounds like she hasn't or it could be a trick
to return for a refund, God knows... I spoke with her and assured her
about the information but she sounded very sceptical. Maybe, she is
desperate to hear from you. Sorry about this. 

Would you like to add something or shall I simply instruct her about
the refund policy?

Thanks
Dave

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 8:39 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [3]> wrote:

it's funny... why are they complaining about it now, 4 months later?
Have they used the product since you said it's 4 months ago since
their first order?

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 6:33 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[4]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

Sorry to bother you again, this customer's order is out of the refund
window period almost 4 months old and here's customer's response:

	This issue is NOT solved. I am requesting this be escalated as soon
as possible.

	This is a very serious matter that you are informing me that the
labeling on the product I received is incorrect. Attached is a photo
of the label, the second ingredient listed is Folate (as folic acid).
While this may not be very important for most people it is very
important for people with a genetic problem processing folic acid.

	One of the main reasons I bought 7 bottles of this product is because
your web site lists the Folate in the form of
5-Methyl-tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). This is the active and readily
available form of folate. People with a certain genetic defect cannot
process folate in the form of folic acid and can build in the
bloodstream causing health issues. A person with a known issue of
processing folic acid should not take a supplement from a bottle
labeled folic acid just because someone from a call center sends an
email stating what is listed on the web site is correct. Folic acid is
the synthetic form of Folate and very different than folate in the
form of 5-MTHF.

	I think there could be many issues from selling mis-labeled products.
How can I be confident that the other ingredients listed on the bottle
are listed correctly if the form of Folate is mislabeled? This should
be brought to the attention of Dr. Sam immediately.

	To resolve this issue I would like new product sent with the correct
labeling.

	Thank you,

	Debra Phipps | Director of PowerControl [24/7]

	P. 919.451.6476

	EXTERNAL MAIL: Caution Opening Links or Files

	Would you still like us to offer her to return for refund?

	Please let me know and I will inform the customer accordingly.

	Regards

	Dave

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 10:46 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [5]> wrote:

no problem. It's not your fault at all. We just can't go in and deal
with every little question people have and then they are never happy
at the end anyway

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 8:21 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[6]> wrote:

Sure, Dr. Sam. We will inform the customer about it.

Sorry for the hassle.

Regards
Dave

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 8:51 PM - Dr. Sam Robbins -
<[email-masked] [7]> wrote:

I can't deal with this right now. Just tell them to send it back and
give them a full refund, including s/h and be done with it.
thanks

On Tue, Dec 10, 2019 at 6:29 AM HFL Support Team <[email-masked]
[8]> wrote:

Hi Dr. Sam

This customer called in and is very upset with the mislabeling of
folic acid on the bottle of CholesLo and wants to hear from you why is
it not mentioned as 5 - MTHF as they both are totally different and
her daughter has a condition where she can't take folic acid and
specifically needs 5 - MTHF.

Please check and respond to this ticket as she is very concerned and
wants to hear from you.

Regards
Dave

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] mailto:[email-masked]
[3] mailto:[email-masked]
[4] mailto:[email-masked]
[5] mailto:[email-masked]
[6] mailto:[email-masked]
[7] mailto:[email-masked]
[8] mailto:[email-masked]