Subject: Re: I’d like a better discount here’s why...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 13:58:27 -0800

ZD#85720.

AJ

HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From: "Madeline Strahl" <[email-masked]>
To:"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc:
Sent:Thu, 12 Dec 2019 21:27:32 +0000 (UTC)
Subject:I’d like a better discount here’s why...

 Dear Dr. Robbins,

I already have purchased Alpha Viral and Cheat Meals formula from you,
which I’ll be renewing, once my 3 bottles are finished.  However, I
want to try the Fat burner but you don’t offer the 3 pkg. Which
would be my maximum purchase at a time bringing my cost to a little
over $100.00.

Can you give me a link that I can use to make my purchase or I can
call like I’ve done before to place my order with you customer
service rep.

Thank you and to you and your entire staff a very Merry Christmas and
health in the New Yest.

RS

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone [1]

Links:
------
[1] https://overview.mail.yahoo.com/?.src=iOS