Subject: Re: Fwd: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2019 17:34:16 -0800

ZD#85699.

AJ
HFL Customer Support

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Bill Dixon" <[email-masked]>

To:
"- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
Cc:

Sent:
Wed, 11 Dec 2019 19:07:46 -0600
Subject:
Fwd: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...

Went to see my doctor the other day , she read you’re bottle for
blood flow optimizer and she told me it was just an expensive multi
 vitamin !! Is this true?  Please say it isn’t so , and prove to
me it’s not !! 

             Yours truly Bill Dixon 

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: HFL CUSTOMER CARE & DR. SAM ROBBINS <[email-masked] [1]>

Date: Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:30 AM
Subject: Re: Come back and save 15%, we miss you =)...
To: Bill Dixon <[email-masked] [2]>

   Hi Bill Dixon ... I noticed that it's been over a couple of months
since you last ordered from our site. Did you run into any problems or
have any questions we can help answer?... 

 Do you need any assistance on how to best take the product?... I want
to make sure that everything went perfectly, and if not, I want to
make it up to you. 

 I sent you an email a couple days ago, but as a reminder we're having
a special offer this week only, for past customers (like you), to SAVE
AN ADDITIONAL 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER. 

 Just go to: http://www.hflorder.com/all.php?promo=MISSYOU&offer=15off
[3] 

YOUR 15% COUPON CODE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ACTIVATED. There's no
coupon code to copy or paste. Just click the above link and instantly
save 15% on your ENTIRE order today. 

 Also, there are NO minimums... so you can load up and save! 

 I'm doing this because I know how important and valuable health is
and it's hard to stick to any program, especially with our hectic and
stressful lives. Plus, I know the 15% savings will also help. 

 So, please go to the below link today and INSTANTLY SAVE 15% ON YOUR
ENTIRE ORDER. Do this now, while it's fresh on your mind because the
COUPON EXPIRES IN 24 HOURS. 
http://www.hflorder.com/all.php?promo=MISSYOU&offer=15off [4] 

 Warmest Regards 
 Dr. Sam =) 

-------------------------
 You are receiving this e-mail because you requested to be notified of
news & offers from this merchant. If you wish to unsubscribe from this
list, please click here [5].

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]
[2] mailto:[email-masked]
[3] http://uc8.net/l/mh15hp1ncpcr/xknkljs5s4/
[4] http://uc8.net/l/mh15hp1ncpcr/xknkljs5s4/
[5] http://uc8.net/o/xknkljs5s4/