Subject: Learn this trick to burn more fat
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 19:20:11 +0000 (UTC)

+ increase your metabolism and have less cravings.​
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
<http://www.4hfl.com/>

Hi Pritish ... most people don't realize how powerful GENETICS are. And when it comes to fat loss, it's no different.

If you've "tried everything" and still have a hard time  losing stubborn fat
<https://www.leanoptimizer.com/lp/?headline=genes&utm_source=email&utm_medium=CL&utm_campaign=send-all&utm_term=email279-lp&utm_content=turn-on-fat-burning-genes>  (especially the belly-fat) and keeping it off, it may NOT be your fault!... It's most likely a hormonal imbalance.

Here's a simple "trick" for turning ON your "Fat-Burning Genes", which will optimize your hormones, naturally ... so you'll burn more fat, have a faster metabolism and have less cravings.​
<https://www.leanoptimizer.com/lp/?headline=genes&utm_source=email&utm_medium=CL&utm_campaign=send-all&utm_term=email279-lp&utm_content=turn-on-fat-burning-genes>

Turn ON my "fat Burning Genes"
<https://www.leanoptimizer.com/lp/?headline=genes&utm_source=email&utm_medium=CL&utm_campaign=send-all&utm_term=email279-lp&utm_content=turn-on-fat-burning-genes>

Don't forget to share this info and help a friend...

Warmest Regards

Dr. Sam  🙂

 

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=LSH3RX&r=rAXYFc2&m=Jam8Zv&k=9f9005f0d79550d3b674741013e0fd17> .