Subject: Fwd: Notes section within a ticket
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Olesia Dhas LSM <[email-masked]>, Anush Saxena LSM <[email-masked]>, Tasuku Yamamoto LSM <[email-masked]>, Arjun LSM AJ <[email-masked]>, Bharat Sharma LSM <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 17:52:28 +0000

Guys,

Are you not summarising the conversation for what has happened so far in each private note that you escalate to Charlotte? I have reminded all about this several times. You cant expect her to reach each individual note ti understand what has happened. Each of your notes needs to have a summary of what has happened so far

Regards,
Deeksha

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 4 December 2019 at 02:15:21 GMT+5:30
To: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Notes section within a ticket

Hi,

For AV issues it takes too long to read over the many individual notes that are made and emails back and forth, so this would help us action them quicker when they come through.

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>