Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 25 till Nov 26, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 00:21:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

Apologies for delay in sending the report. Here you go: 

Nov 25, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717578 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717424 - ebay cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717518 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717476 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717461 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717500 - ticket completed 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717618 - amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717613 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717250 - ticket replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717620 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717426 - ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717522 - amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717628 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717494 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717648 - note added 

Nov 26, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716887- Note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717836 - Replied Ebay (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717798 - Replied Ebay (edited) 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717794 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717793 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717777- Walmart Escalation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717764 - Replied Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717799 - Cancellation Amazon 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716912 - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717728 - Wayfair cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/717866 - Replied Ebay 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi