Subject: Re: Request for the order modification - EH-201911212356-577065
From: [email-masked]
To: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Cc: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, "Deb ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, "LSM Gmail" <[email-masked]>, "manager" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 18:52:16 -0800

Hello Dr.Sam,Thank you so much for your kind and prompt
reply.Absolutely sir, I will follow the same procedure as you have
told me and you're completely correct the customer now wants to have 2
bottles of the Blood Pressure Optimizer instead of Blood Flow. Please
further assist with this order and ship accordingly.Best regards |
Bryan___________________________________________________________
Hi Bryan - thanks for putting it on hold. Please do more than just 1
day in the future, make it like 5 days or something. Giving us enough
time to fix it.
So you want me to ship 2 bottles of BLood PRESSURE, yes?
thanks
On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 6:47 AM <[email-masked] [1]> wrote:
Hello Dr.Sam,

I hope that you're doing well and healthy.

This customer has accidentally ordered the Blood flow Optimizer as in
auto-ship order however, now he wants to have 2 bottle of Blood
pressure opt and I've also managed to balance the order amount so it's
same as before when CX placed the order and we don't need to refund
him. I've removed the Blood Flow Opt from the order and also I've made
the required changes in the recent Auto-ship order for the customer.

Moreover, I've made the changes in the order by using the Ship station
and place the shipment on hold until tomorrow so that we can make sure
that we don't send any additional supplement in the order and also
I've placed an internal note on this order which you can check.

Thank you,
Bryan  

Links:
------
[1] mailto:[email-masked]