Subject: Re: Request for the order modification - EH-201911212356-577065
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>, "Deb ([email-masked])" <[email-masked]>, LSM Gmail <[email-masked]>, manager <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 17:24:25 -0800

Hi Bryan - thanks for putting it on hold. Please do more than just 1 day in
the future, make it like 5 days or something. Giving us enough time to fix
it.

So you want me to ship 2 bottles of BLood PRESSURE, yes?

thanks

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 6:47 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello Dr.Sam,
>
> I hope that you're doing well and healthy.
>
> This customer has accidentally ordered the Blood flow Optimizer as in
> auto-ship order however, now he wants to have 2 bottle of Blood pressure
> opt and I've also managed to balance the order amount so it's same as
> before when CX placed the order and we don't need to refund him. I've
> removed the Blood Flow Opt from the order and also I've made the required
> changes in the recent Auto-ship order for the customer.
>
> Moreover, I've made the changes in the order by using the Ship station and
> place the shipment on hold until tomorrow so that we can make sure that we
> don't send any additional supplement in the order and also I've placed an
> internal note on this order which you can check.
>
> Thank you,
> Bryan
>