Subject: The Super Sale Is ON !
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:00:34 +0000 (UTC)

Massive 70% Discount & Free Shipping
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Our pre Black Friday Weekend Super Sale Starts Now

It's the biggest and best promotion of the year... up to 70% Off & Free Shipping.

Today Only... you'll get the max-savings. At midnight (PST) on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, discounts will reduce by 5% each day... so act now for the biggest savings.

Let's Shop - Grab 70% Off
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

    Get ready for a healthy New Year
    Stock up on your favorite products
    Try something new
    Buy some extras as holiday gifts

<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

How to get the 70% Max Discount...

Everyone receives 30% Off when ordering one bottle.

As you add more products to your cart, the discount continues to increase.

Order at least seven bottles
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30> and you'll get the max 70% Discount off your entire order!

That's just $20.99 a bottle !!!!!
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

AND you'll get Free Shipping ! 

You'll see all the combined discounts calculated at cart checkout.

It's simply the biggest and best deal we've ever offered !

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Select what you want...

Mix-n-Match your favorite products to get the maximum discounts.
Remember...  stack all the available discounts by selecting  seven
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30> products.

Fat & Weight Loss
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Lean Optimizer
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Quickly optimize your fat burning hormones
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

CHEATmeals
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Block sugars, carbs & fats from being absorbed
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Blood Sugar Optimizer
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Reduce sugar & carbohydrate cravings

Testosterone, Libido & Sex Drive
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

AlphaViril
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Dramatically increase your sex drive & safely boost your testosterone levels
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Blood Flow Optimizer
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Combined with AlphaViril, it dramatically increases blood flow for BIGGER & FIRMER results

Healthy Living
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

CholesLo
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Lower fatty triglycerides from your blood and optimize your HDL/LDL ratios
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Blood Pressure Optimizer
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Healthy Blood Pressure, Relaxation & Dialation of Vascular Walls, Heart Health

Mood, Memory & Energy
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

ProVanax
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Promotes mental calmness & physical relaxation; tension relief
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Body-Brain Energy
<http://my.4hfl.com/products/?coupon=BlackFriday30>

Instantly increase your energy levels — body & brain + enhance memory, cognition & focus

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=LSH3RX&r=rjYF6KV&m=QtShLm&k=9f9005f0d79550d3b674741013e0fd17> .