Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 21, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 09:22:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB ticket completion report for today , that is; November 21 , 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716624 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716628 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716673 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716674 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716693 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716702 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716703 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716750 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716738 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716737 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716714 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716795 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716819 - Ebay cancellation - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716818 - Ebay cancellation - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716321 - Amazon replied 

Regards 
Pritish