Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: deeksha <[email-masked]>
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 09:00:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi Deeksha, 

We may need more people in this as per what he is predicting. Anush is doing Vilano but very slow due to Les Mills. Adithya alone would not be able to manage this and when he would be week off then there would be escalations. 

Please review once you have time. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "dan" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]>, "suzannapavelle" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Tara Massie" <[email-masked]>, "deeksha" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2019 9:26:27 PM 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019 

Hello Pritish, 

That's perfect! We will be covering expectations and how to best anticipate the rush coming next week. I would like to get all your questions answered and set realistic goals so there is no confusion or miscommunication during that period. 

Black Friday will be on 29th of November and as usual, we will be expecting our volume to at least triple. 

Cheers, 
Dan 

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 10:43 AM Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

Hi Tara, 

Apologies for the delay in reply. How about Friday 9.30AM your time works for you? Do let me know so that I can send you an meeting link accordingly. 

Regards, 
Pritish 

From: "Tara Massie" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Pritish Nandi" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "dan" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "deeksha" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "saurabh" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "suzannapavelle" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2019 10:52:27 PM 
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019 

Pritish, 
Thank you for the information. 

We would like to meet at the end of the week regarding our busy period. 

Please let us know what times work best for you. 

Kind Regards, 
Tara 

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:57 AM Pritish Nandi < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > wrote: 

BQ_BEGIN

Hi Dan, 

PFB Vilano ticket completion for today, that is for November 18, 2019. 

@ Tara - could you please share your feedback on the Exception tickets we are handling. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716101 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716101 ] - Amazon cancellation 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716105 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716105 ] - Ebay replied 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716017 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716017 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716018 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716018 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716024 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716024 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716026 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716026 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716031 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716031 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716025 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716025 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716029 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716029 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716027 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716027 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716030 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716030 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716028 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716028 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716034 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716034 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716033 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716033 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716043 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716043 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716042 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716042 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716053 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716053 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716052 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716052 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716060 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716060 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716059 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716059 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716128 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716128 ] - note added 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716131 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716131 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716132 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716132 ] - FedEx Exception 
[ http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716165 | http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716165 ] - UPS Exception 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi 

BQ_END