Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 19, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 09:28:02 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB today's ticket; November 19, 2019 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716201 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716227 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716228 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716235 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716296 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716295 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716234 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716264 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716245 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716226 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716215- UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716321 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716366 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716367 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716321 - Amazon replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716377 - notice 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716267 - Vilano Registration - Replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716392 - UPS Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716401 - Escalated 

Total count = 19 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi