Subject: Anyone You Know Wear A Bra?
From: "- Dr. Sam Robbins -" <[email-masked]>
To: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 04:39:09 +0000 (UTC)

Please read this surprising research about how often women should (& shouldn't) wear a bra.
                                                                                                                                                                                                      
<http://www.4HFL.com/>

Hi Pritish...If you're a woman or know one (which is all of us) then you'll be interested in today's topic.

There's some  surprising new information
<https://www.drsamrobbins.com/cancer/how-wearing-a-bra-increases-the-risk-of-breast-cancer-by-125-times/> about just how often women should be wearing their bras.

Some women like to wear one all the time, as they believe it will help maintain shape and form, while others skip wearing one because they aren't comfortable.

But there are health considerations regarding wearing a bra you should know about (or share with the women in your life)...
<https://www.drsamrobbins.com/cancer/how-wearing-a-bra-increases-the-risk-of-breast-cancer-by-125-times/>

How often should one wear a bra?
<https://www.drsamrobbins.com/cancer/how-wearing-a-bra-increases-the-risk-of-breast-cancer-by-125-times/>

Do you have any female friends or relatives? Please share this.

In Health, Fitness & Longevity

Dr. Sam  🙂

Want to update your PERSONAL PROFILE?

Select Your TOP 3 HEALTH GOALS

Do it here...  Manage Preferences
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/update?a=NisUzD&c=LSH3RX&r=3pUK85Y&m=HuRaHC&k=9f9005f0d79550d3b674741013e0fd17>

You received this email from Health Media. If you would like to unsubscribe, click here
<https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/unsubscribe?a=NisUzD&c=LSH3RX&r=3pUK85Y&m=HuRaHC&k=9f9005f0d79550d3b674741013e0fd17> .