Subject: FW: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 18:59:06 +0000

Hi Pritish,

As discussed, please let me know if their number of tickets start exceeding 20 tickets a day during busy period.

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Tara Massie <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 18 November 2019 at 10:52 PM
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: dan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019

Pritish,
Thank you for the information.

We would like to meet at the end of the week regarding our busy period.

Please let us know what times work best for you.

Kind Regards,
Tara

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 10:57 AM Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:
Hi Dan,

PFB Vilano ticket completion for today, that is for November 18, 2019.

@ Tara - could you please share your feedback on the Exception tickets we are handling. Any feedback would be appreciated.

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716101 - Amazon cancellation
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716105 - Ebay replied
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716017 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716018 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716024 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716026 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716031 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716025 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716029 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716027 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716030 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716028 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716034 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716033 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716043 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716042 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716053 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716052 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716060 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716059 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716128 - note added
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716131 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716132 - FedEx Exception
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716165 - UPS Exception

Regards,
Pritish Nandi