Subject: Ticket Completion Report - Nov 18, 2019
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: dan <[email-masked]>
Cc: deeksha <[email-masked]>, saurabh <[email-masked]>, suzannapavelle <[email-masked]>, Tara Massie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 08:57:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dan, 

PFB Vilano ticket completion for today, that is for November 18, 2019. 

@ Tara - could you please share your feedback on the Exception tickets we are handling. Any feedback would be appreciated. 

http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716101 - Amazon cancellation 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716105 - Ebay replied 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716017 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716018 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716024 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716026 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716031 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716025 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716029 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716027 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716030 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716028 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716034 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716033 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716043 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716042 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716053 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716052 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716060 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716059 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716128 - note added 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716131 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716132 - FedEx Exception 
http://help.venditiogroup.com/a/tickets/716165 - UPS Exception 

Regards, 
Pritish Nandi