Subject: Request: HFL ticket 84726
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 23:29:17 -0800

Hello Dr.Sam,

I hope that you're doing great.

The Customer name is Donita and she had shared a list of ingredients,
I believe you might want to take a look on it.. if you have some time
out of your busy Schedule.

Sincere Regards,
Bryan

below is the Customer e-mail which came on Zendesk.

_________________________________________________________________
Hello,

Wonderful Day!

NutriAvenue , a reliable partner for your supplement product lines has
the right ingredients for you be it powders used for brain health,
muscle building , weight loss and general health! Here’s a list of
our top sellers last season; rest assured these are of great quality
and with reasonable prices:

Coleus forskholli 20% L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate Calcium
Phosphatidylserine 50% Phosphatidylserine 20%
Astaxanthin 2% Epicatechin 90%
Green Tea Extract (50% Polyphenols) Citicoline (CDP Choline)
Pterostilbene 98% PQQ (Fermentation)
L Theanine Arachidonic Acid Powder 10%
Phosphatidic acid Glutathione
Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Nicotinamide Riboside
Bacopa Monnieri Kava Powder
Ashwagandha Extract Maca Root Powder
Horny Goat Weed 10:1 Raspberry Ketones PE

Moreover, we also have warehouses in the US for you to have a more
convenient purchase; at the moment we currently have the stocks below
ready for pick up:

Bulbine Natalensis Extract 10:1
Beta Alanine
Acetyl L Carnitine
Alpha GPC 50%
Agmatine Sulfate
Vitamin B12

Do you have a requirement of these ingredients?

Shoot me an email anytime if there are questions or other ingredients
you might need, we’ll do our best to assist you.

Best regards,